Check out our latest project - Dream Pack!
This is the version 2 of our Youmax plugin!
- you can customize width and height of the widget on your website.
- columns for the videos can be customized (Example: you can now have a 3-column layout for the videos displayed.)
- the widget itself is responsive; given a width (or %) for the widget, the inner contents will resize accordingly.
- video player can be opened in the widget itself or in a lightbox.
- a top featured video can be opened in the video player on load of the widget.
- subscribe on youtube opens in a new tab.
- parts of the plugin like header/tabs can be hidden as per requirement.
- displays your actual complete youtube channel on your website just like its shown on youtube.
- youmax plugin will display your channel uploads, playlists and a featured playlist that you may choose.
- users can browse through your playlists and uploads and watch videos they like.
How to use:
The download pack contains the plugin file - youmax.js , the stlesheet youmax.css and the HTML file deployed in the demo youmax.html
To hide the channel info header (black) of Youmax widget, add the below code in your css -
To hide the tabs of Youmax widget, add the below code in your css -
To specify the width of Youmax widget as a percentage(%), add the below code in your css -
For any other specific requirement, just let me know and I will provide a hack!
1. Include plugins
Include the jQuery plugin if not done already. Now, include the plugin youmax.js and the styles youmax.css inside your head tag and you are half done!
2. Create a container for your interface
Add a div as shown below in you HTML. This div will contain the Youmax widget and display your channel feed.
3. CAll Youmax